clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Wednesday’s Toffee Bites: Sigurdsson transfer latest, Iwobi’s plea, Olsen burgled

Recapping all the Everton news from yesterday

Everton v Fulham - Premier League Photo by Jason Cairnduff - Pool/Getty Images

Your daily dose of Everton news and rumours

Alex Iwobi’s time at Everton so far has been inconsistent to say the least. Royal Blue Mersey writer Matthew talks about the 24-year-old’s apparent identity crisis. [RBM]

Erm...

He [Doucouré] had an injury in the last game and we are going to check. I think he will miss some games. We were without Lucas Digne for two months and we replaced him really well, we were without Allan for two months and Tom Davies did fantastic performances, and we are going to manage in the absence of Doucoure. Of course, he’s a fantastic player, he gives a lot of energy but I think we have the possibility to replace him well,” says Ancelotti. [RBM]

Everton Women midfielder Lucy Graham signs new contract until 2023. [EFC]

We knew it would be a tough game against Chelsea...we’ll be disappointed by not getting a result, but we can’t dwell on it too much. We’ll recover well and focus on Burnley on Saturday. It’s disappointing for us but we need to get three points against Burnley now. That’s another tough game – every game in the Premier League is. But we need to make sure we get that win at Goodison on Saturday,” says Pickford. [EFC]

Nearly a month after an attempted robbery on Carlo Ancelotti’s home, Robin Olsen’s home was also burglarized this past weekend. [Daily Mail]

Everton are reportedly open to moving on from Gylfi Sigurdsson this summer. [Football Insider]

What To Watch

Plenty of action all over the globe today.

Full schedule of games here.

Follow Us

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook