This week’s SOS Radio episode is out as Geno and Matthew dissect Sunday’s dull derby draw with the help of RBM’s own Pete Reynolds.
How did Anthony Gordon do? Should Everton feel aggrieved they didn’t nick the three points? And did the absence of fans erode the Blues’ home advantage?
All of this and more was more was discussed on this week’s episode, before diving into much more such as:
- Thiago Silva continues to be linked to Everton - would this be a good move for the club?
- And what about Ryan Fraser, another name rumoured with the Blues and is leaving Bournemouth on a free transfer this month?
- Mo Besic is back from his unsuccessful loan spell at Sheffield United - what should the future hold for him?
- Morgan Schneiderlin and Maarten Stekelenburg are both on their way out - good business?
- It’s been reported that football fans could start return to UK grounds by September - is this something to be excited or wary about?
The gang also look ahead to Wednesday’s trip to bottom club Norwich, whose win at Everton in November remains their only away league victory this term. Especially after the Canaries were hammered by Southampton on Friday, will only a win suffice for the Blues?
You can listen to this week’s episode below (or click here):
Alternatively, SOS Radio is available on iTunes, Spotify, or Stitcher, and generally wherever podcasts are available. Make sure you’re following the gang on Twitter, and do leave us feedback on your desired platform.