Everton have had a decade of football kits to look back at, with a new home, away and third strip being released every year there have been plenty of delightful designs and eccentric eyesores to look at.
Over the decade, the Blues have switched between three different kit manufacturers, starting off with Le Coq Sportif, the French outfit with the famous rooster trademark, with that three-year deal ending in 2011-12. Next was the two-year stint with worldwide sportswear giant Nike, with most fans quite unhappy about the cookie-cutter strips they provided the Toffees with.
Since then though Umbro have taken over and most fans have been happier with the designs the Blues have been provided with. The 2019-20 season was marked with late deliveries forcing Everton to even wear last year’s third kit for an away game this season, and there have been recent rumours that the Blues might be moving away from Umbro and looking to Danish kit provider Hummel, but there’s been no official confirmation of that.
Here is a gallery of all the kits Everton have worn in the past decade, with kit graphic closeups courtesy of the excellent website Historic Football Kits, the most comprehensive website on the internet you will find tracking strips for various clubs and countries over the years.
- Louis Saha - October 2010 Photo by Clive Brunskill/Getty Images
- Tim Cahill - October 2010 Photo by Bryn Lennon/Getty Images
- Phil Neville - December 2010 Photo by Shaun Botterill/Getty Images
- Leon Osman - September 2011 Photo by Chris Brunskill/Getty Images
- Phil Jagielka - November 2011 Photo by Michael Steele/Newcastle United
- Landon Donovan - January 2012 Photo by Neville Williams/Aston Villa FC via Getty Images
- Marouane Fellaini - September 2012 Photo credit should read PAUL ELLIS/AFP/GettyImages
- Leighton Baines - October 2012 Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images
- Steven Pienaar - December 2012 Photo by Steve Bardens/Getty Images
- Romelu Lukaku - September 2013 Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images
- Ross Barkley - October 2013 Photo by Ben Hoskins/Getty Images
- Kevin Mirallas - September 2013 Photo by John Walton - PA Images via Getty Images
- Sylvain Distin & Steven Naismith - August 2014 Photo by Chris Brunskill/Getty Images
- Seamus Coleman - March 2015 Photo by Ian Walton/Getty Images
- Everton - September 2014 Photo by AMA/Corbis via Getty Images
- Gareth Barry - October 2015 Photo by Dean Mouhtaropoulos/Getty Images
- John Stones - November 2015 Photo by Tony McArdle/Everton FC via Getty Images
- Gerard Deulofeu - September 2015 Photo by Ben Hoskins/Getty Images
- James McCarthy - November 2016 Photo by Peter Byrne/PA Images via Getty Images
- Idrissa Gueye - February 2017 Photo by Mark Runnacles/Getty Images
- Bryan Oviedo - October 2016 Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images
- Tom Davies - November 2017 Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images
- Wayne Rooney - September 2017 Photo by Matteo Ciambelli/NurPhoto via Getty Images
- Gylfi Sigurdsson - November 2017 Photo by Dan Istitene/Getty Images
- Richarlison - December 2018 Photo by Simon Stacpoole/Offside/Getty Images
- Bernard - December 2018 Photo by Dan Istitene/Getty Images
- Andre Gomes, Lucas Digne & Yerry Mina - December 2018 Photo by Bryn Lennon/Getty Images
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin - December 2019 Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images
- Moise Kean - December 2019 Photo by Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images
- Mason Holgate - January 2020 Photo by Tony McArdle/Everton FC via Getty Images
Now that you’ve have a chance to look at the kits with an assortment of players wearing them over the last ten years, vote below for all your favourite strips using the form below.
If this poll is not showing up on your news reader, please click here to go grade the kits - we apologize for the inconvenience.
Click through to the Fanatics website* to see which Everton kits are currently available there.
*Royal Blue Mersey has affiliate partnerships and may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links provided.