Your best Everton podcasting buddies are back again with another episode of School of Science Radio, and unfortunately, we have to talk about another stupid loss. In edition 5, we discuss the following:
- The defeat at the Emirates to Arsenal, how the team performed, and how it was different from the loss to West Ham.
- The decision to switch from Cenk Tosun to Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- An improvement in defending with Michael Keane’s return, and evaluating Kurt Zouma.
- An improvement in attacking with Richarlison’s return.
- Marco Silva’s tenure so far, and how we’d change our views of Everton’s ceiling this year.
- Fulham’s defense, their style, their personnel, and Ryan Sessegnon.
You can listen to this episode of School of Science Radio using the player below:
Alternatively, it’s also available on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher. Make sure to leave a review and rating on your favorite podcast platform, and let us know @SOSRadioRBM on Twitter if you have any feedback or requests.