Everton had a pretty disastrous weekend, falling 3-1 to what was previously the worst team in the Premier League in West Ham United. As is usually the case in these situations, we left the match with more questions than answers, and a bundle of talking points.
Fortunately (unfortunately?), School of Science radio is back with a fourth episode to break everything down.
In this edition, you’ll hear from Geno, Chris, Adam, and Brian on a variety of subjects, including but not limited to:
- Marco Silva utilizing a high press against the Hammers.
- Cenk Tosun’s recent form
- That Schneiderlin substitution
- Jordan Pickford’s season so far
- Issues - perceived or real - with the Everton academy
- Arsenal’s game against Newcastle on Saturday and what to expect at the Emirates next week
You can listen to the show using the embedded player below, or by clicking on this link.
We’re also on iTunes, Spotify, and wherever else podcasts are sold. Be sure to follow School of Science Radio on Twitter, too.