Your daily dose of Everton news and rumours
Midweek games mean you don’t have to wait too long to watch Everton in action - the Blues will host Rotherham tomorrow in a Carabao Cup Second Round fixture.
- Here are some players who haven’t gotten many minutes and will be looking to play tomorrow against the Championship side. [Liverpool Echo]
- It was a pretty disappointing weekend for most of Everton’s loan contingent, but one player shone in particular. [RBM]
- Speaking of loans, here are some players who could be heading out before this week is over. [RBM]
- Theo Walcott is enjoying Marco Silva’s ‘high intensity’ approach to training. [Mirror]
- Richarlison apologized to his Everton teammates and the fanbase for his sending off on Saturday. [HITC]
- There was some fantastic news by the end of the day for the winger though, with news of his first Brazil senior call-up. [RBM]
- Henry Onyekuru nabbed his second Galatasaray goal, and got a call-up to the Nigerian national team too. [Complete Sports]
- Former Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen decried the ‘money’ being behind why he flopped in England. Hmm. [Liverpool Echo]
- Finally, an idea that has been brewing for a long time has finally come to fruition - RBM crew Geno, Chris, Adam and Brian launched the first episode of our own podcast. Welcome to School of Science Radio, Blues!
What To Watch
There’s 21 games in the Second Round of the Carabao Cup on today, with 3 more including Everton on tomorrow. Among the games to keep an eye on this evening are Swansea City vs Crystal Palace, AFC Wimbledon vs West Ham United, Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton, Cardiff City vs Norwich City, Fulham vs Exeter City, Leicester City vs Fleetwood Town, and Sheffield Wednesday vs Wolverhampton Wanderers.