As we know, the Blues don't have a great record away to the current top six, with their last win at one actually coming at Old Trafford back in 2013.
They will be hoping to recreate that against Jose Mourinho's side to get their top-six push back on track. Here are ten key stats ahead of the game:
- Everton have travelled to Manchester United 24 times in the Premier League era and only won two of those. They’ve lost 18.
- That win percentage of 8.3% makes Old Trafford their fourth worst place to visit behind Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.
- The Blues have only managed 18 goals and conceded 48 in that time. The minus 30-goal difference is only second behind the minus 36 goal difference they have at Arsenal.
- In truth, Everton have an awful away record at the top six. Luckily, their last win against that bunch away from home came at Old Trafford in 2013.
- Luckily Ronald Koeman has a decent record against United. He’s faced them seven times, winning three and losing three. He’s yet to be beaten by Jose Mourinho in four meetings.
- David De Gea has conceded 14 goals in 11 Premier League games against Everton. Only three teams have put more past him in the league.
- Leighton Baines has faced United 18 times in the league and lost 12 of those meetings. He’s only lost to Liverpool more times.
- Michael Carrick loves playing Everton. He’s come up against them 22 times in the Premier League and won 12 of them. He’s only managed one goal and one assist in those games, though.
- Kevin Mirallas has faced Manchester United six times in the league and won three of them to date.
- Romelu Lukaku has three goals in ten Premier League games against United. Of the current top six, only Liverpool and Manchester City have conceded more to him.