Everton head to London this weekend looking to make their first trip to the London Stadium a successful one.
The Blues have been in sensational form at home this season, especially since the turn of the year and manager Ronald Koeman will be keen for them to replicate that on their travels.
Luckily they face a West Ham United side that is once again in crisis. They currently sit 13th in the table and the fans are turning on manager Slaven Bilic.
Here are ten key stats ahead of the game:
- Everton have faced West Ham away from home on 20 separate occasions in the Premier League era. They’ve won 10 of them, that’s the Blues second biggest win percentage, just behind West Brom.
- In fact, Everton are unbeaten in their last ten games in all competitions to West Ham. It’s eight in the Premier League.
- The date could be against Koeman and his men, though. The Blues have won only four of 24 games on April 22nd.
- There have been a total of 56 goals in those games, with 34 of them going to Everton.
- Ronald Koeman and Slaven Bilic have only met three times as opposing managers. The Dutchman is on top with two wins to his name.
- Phil Jagielka will be accustomed to playing West Ham, he’s faced them 22 times in his career, more than any other team. He’s also beaten them 12 times, his joint most victories against any club.
- One of Ronald Koeman’s former charges, Jose Fonte, will be in the West Ham line-up tomorrow. He’s faced Everton nine times but only won three of them.
- Mark Noble has double that number of appearances against the Blues in his career but also only has three wins to his name.
- The focus will naturally be on Romelu Lukaku once again. Luckily he’s enjoyed himself against the Hammers, he’s got nine goals against them in all competitions. They’re his favourite team to play against.
- In fact, he’s scored in nine successive games for Everton versus the Hammers, basically every time he’s featured for the Blues against them.