Another week, another home fixture for Everton before the international break brings a halt to the domestic schedule.
They will be confident of securing all three points against Marco Silva’s men currently sitting in the bottom three of the Premier League table. Here are ten key stats ahead of the game.
- Everton have only faced Hull City nine times in the Premier League, their record stands at four wins, three draws and two defeats.
- The Blues are unbeaten at home against the Tigers so far, having won three and drawn one of their four clashes at Goodison Park to date.
- In those four games Everton have been more than goal-happy, they’ve scored ten and conceded just three in the home clashes. They’ll be confident of adding to that tally against a team that’s conceded 54 goals so far this season.
- Should Everton win this game, they will reach 50 points for the season, the first time they’ve managed that in two seasons.
- Just like his team, Ronald Koeman is yet to lose to Hull City. He’s managed two wins and one draw in his three clashes with them so far.
- Joel Robles has conceded four goals in two games against Hull City in his career. Two of those came in the reverse fixture back in December.
- Ashley Williams will also be looking to improve his record against the Tigers; he’s faced them nine times to date and only managed two wins.
- Leighton Baines has had a much better time of it though; he’s played against Hull ten times and won five of them, only losing twice.
- A man who won’t be happy to make the trip to face Everton is Tom Huddlestone. He’s only managed to beat them twice in 12 attempts across his career.
- Finally, all eyes will be on Romelu Lukaku to see if he can continue his fine form this season, among other things. He has two goals in six games against Hull so far but will be confident of adding to that tally.