Everton’s majority share holder Farhad Moshiri doesn’t speak often, but when he does, the statement is short, sweet and to the point. In a communication to Sky Sports News, the Iranian billionaire said -
"We are very pleased about today's signing [Bolasie] but remain anxious to further strengthen the squad.
"The chairman Bill Kenwright is relentlessly pushing things forward with my total support for him, for [director of football] Steve Walsh and for Ronald Koeman."
This echoes what manager Koeman said a few days ago -
“I don’t comment on rumours. We have discussions with the board and with Steve Walsh.
“We have three new signings and we will do business for three or four new players.”
The Blues have picked up Maarten Stekelenburg, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ashley Williams and Yannick Bolasie so far, and have been linked with a bunch of other players.
In fact, former player Daniel Gabbidon, who has been tweeting out some very solid information on Everton signings so far, has been saying that a player of James Rodriguez or Julian Draxler’s stature is on the way.
You are hot.. I will say no more we see what happens night night all https://t.co/r7UI1immlI— Daniel Gabbidon (@Gabbidon35) August 15, 2016
This tweet was in response to -
So fear not Everton fans, the transfer window is still open for another two weeks and there will be more signings on the way.