I have a confession, I hate Thursdays. I have to work 9 hours and it seems like the whole day drags by slower than a Phil Neville attack. Yes, tomorrow is Friday, but it does nothing to help quench my thirst of freedom as I am chained to the desk of the corporation. Enough of my moaning, time for the Everton news.
See here in the U.S. these comments are normally followed up with getting arrested or photos from Majorca. I'll put money on Barkley not being that guy.
This is the definition of silly. Moyes is trying to pull his best Mancini act and failing miserably. Add in another 10 million quid and come back David.
This is my shocked face. Expect Holloway to continue his fantastic shenanigans all season.
Apparently all you get for whining now is a bag of cheese and a training kit for the reserves.
More from Royal Blue Mersey:
- Wednesday ToffeeLinks: Transfers For Everyone
- Everton Reserves Lose Home Opener
- Latest EPL shirt sponsor deals details show Everton in the middle of the pack
- Everton at Norwich City: Tactical Analysis
- Everton Classics: Ted Sagar